1. Buy an unsliced loaf. It remains fresh for a longer period, besides it is also great to slice your own bread...
2. You rather have it sliced? Use the freezer! You can easily keep it for three weeks. Defrost one slice and have the most fresh and tasty bread every day!
3. To give the baguette or loaf its crusty crust again, make it a little bit wet, put it in the oven (200c) and after 5 minutes you have tasty crust.
4. If the bread is still warm after purchasing, leave the package open for a while.
5. Never put bread in the fridge, it will become rotten very quickly.